Thursday, June 17, 2010

All My Arrangements Categorized & Links Updated

I was frustrated with other contractors who hired me to play for Jewish weddings, but didn't bring any Jewish tunes! Not even the most important, like Siman Tov und Mazel Tov, and Havah Nagilah. I didn't like all the stuff I found...and I did buy other peoples' arrangements. I have a good size collection which started out with string quartets. But I wanted to see if I could write better ones. I now have a catalog of about 60 pieces which, since I found them useful on my own gigs, I decided to offer them to other musicians...not just professionals. I've found that many serious amateur musicians like to get my arrangements, too.
For other professional musicians who need sheet music in a hurry for gigs, my arrangements of wedding and other music is now better organized. Check it out at: shilakowskyarts.com/sheet_music_categories.htm
or navigate from my index page; www.shilakowskyarts.com

No comments: