Wednesday, September 25, 2024

I need to share this news with you

 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 


If you want to unsubscribe, click here.

Harris, this isn't the way I wanted to start the day, but I have bad news, and I needed to share it with you directly: A brand-new poll shows me falling 2 points behind my MAGA opponent, Bernie Moreno.

With early voting right around the corner, I urgently need your support to fight back. That's why my team and I set a rapid-response goal to raise $500,000 by midnight, and I'm counting on you to help us reach it. Will you please chip in $5 now to split between my campaign and Save Democracy PAC to help power us to victory?

CHIP IN $5 NOW ➡︎
CHIP IN $25 NOW ➡︎
CHIP IN $50 NOW ➡︎
CHIP IN $100 NOW ➡︎
CHIP IN $250 NOW ➡︎
Or donate another amount ➡︎

My Trump-backed opponent has already spent $4.5 million of his own personal fortune to try to buy this seat – and the GOP is spending record-breaking amounts to flip this seat red. If we don't fight back ASAP, I'm worried we won't have the resources to mount a comeback before Election Day.

Unlike my ultra-wealthy opponent, I can't write myself million-dollar checks. I'm running a true grassroots campaign, which means I'm counting on folks chipping in $5 or $25 to help get us across the finish line.

So please, Harris, I'm personally asking: Will you chip in $5, $25, or whatever you're able to my campaign and Save Democracy PAC so that we can reach our rapid-response goal, pull ahead in this race, and win?

CHIP IN $5 NOW ➡︎
CHIP IN $25 NOW ➡︎
CHIP IN $50 NOW ➡︎
CHIP IN $100 NOW ➡︎
CHIP IN $250 NOW ➡︎
Or donate another amount ➡︎

Thank you,

Sherrod Brown
This message was sent to: violin9.bostonblog@blogger.com
Click here to receive fewer emails. | Click here to unsubscribe.
Save Democracy PAC
499 South Capitol St. SW #407
Washington, DC 20003
PAID FOR BY SD PAC (SAVEDEMOCRACYPAC.COM) AND NOT AUTHORIZED BY ANY CANDIDATE OR CANDIDATE'S COMMITTEE.

No comments: